Friday, September 2, 2016

Next activation date/times

Hi everyone

Based on the weather, the end of next week might be too wet - my operation position is open to the elements and no tents/structures are permitted.

So I will be going to the island earlier at the following date/time:

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 5 at 0400 to 0730 UTC on 20m SSB

I'll be able to spot my exact frequency once I'm on the island.

Sponsors who send in $5 or more will continue to receive an automatic QSL card (no need to send me a card or do OQRS)

For North American stations, based on the activation last week, the best times to work me are 0400 to 0500 UTC, this was when I worked AZ, CA, CO, IN, KS, LA, MA, NJ, NY, OK, TX, UT and Mexico. At 0500 to 0600 UTC there were only AZ, CA, WA and Alaska.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, OK kin there are totally different blogging site pages, be that as it may I endorse you to use Google's free blogging organizations.

    Massage Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete