Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Extra time on the island anounced

Hey everyone

I will continue to visit OC-228 Granite Island from Friday August 26 at 2300 UTC to Saturday August 27 at 0800 UTC. (Saturday local time). 

I am also looking to visit a day earlier on Friday August 26 at 0430 UTC to 0800 UTC. 

This is because weather on Friday afternoon local time looks good and I will be taking time off work to try and give out more QSOs on 20m. 

I am not permitted to build a tent or shelter on the island and so I'm exposed to the weather on a rock wall with no protection from rain. 

This is a great time on 20m for short path NA, short path SA, long path EU and short path AS.

For those who send in $5 or more sponsorship, you will automatically receive a QSL card without having to spend any $$$ on OQRS

73s de Craig VK5CE


No comments:

Post a Comment